Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back To School

Hi all,
I have been gone from the blog world for a long time I know but I have been so busy (just like the rest of you) decorating my room (and recovering from a ton odf dental work but that's another bloggin' story). I also gave my preschool a day long inservice with make and takes and plenty of ready to go workstations. The inservice was well received and all my fellow teachers taught me things by sharing their ideas. It was a wonderful day.
In celebration of the successful inservice I am offering Pete The Cat's Colorful Shoes Pocket Chart Game. Scroll down to see more on this fun game.

Here are some pics of my room. Our themes is Pete the Cat.

Our bulletin board which will hold their art work throughout the year. I love the buttons which I hot glued to clothespins to hold their papers.

This is my "We Know All About Numbers" chart. I have the 10 frame and tally part covered for now. We will do this part of the chart later as we learn about 10 frame and tally marks.

It doesn't show to well in this picture but I also made a Pete The Cat job helper chart. Pete says, "Helping is groovy!"
These hearts will hold all our weekly Bible verses as we learn them. Stickers are put on the front of each heart as they recite the verse at week's end.



This game was previously named Pete the Cats Colorful Shoes. Same great game- just new name


This fun game can be used with your preschool class to help them learn and review their colors. Ten colors and the repetitive poem make this a fun game for all. It is also an easy assessment tool for you! The game was meant to be played on a pocket chart but can be just as easily used on a flannel board.

I wish you all a wonderful first day and successful year! Happy Teaching!






No comments:

Post a Comment