Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello Blog World!

Well hello blogging world. I have finally decided to join the hard work fun and start a blog of my own.
I named the blog after my Pre-K class - I know they will be thrilled.
As my first blog entry I am sharing a couple of Dollar Tree finds. Don't you just love Dollar Tree?!

This is a dish drying mat I found in the kitchen utensil isle.
I cut it in half lengthwise for easier handling.
I think my kiddos will love weaving some ribbons through it.


And another find in the kitchen utensils area is these cutting boards. Say what? No way - they are answer paddles! Got a class set for less than 20.00. Sweet!


And check this out!! The packaging says coasters but actually they are sequencing tools to add to my housekeeping area. I'm going to let the kids "take orders" for the sandwiches and then the cooks will make them to order. Look out Top Chef - the Bears are in the kitchen.

That's it for my first post. Feels good to have the first one done. Hope and plan for many more.




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Looking forward to seeing some great ideas.

    Great score on the weaving activity and "coasters." I've heard about a lot of good finds at Dollar Tree. I think it's a better bet than Family Dollar.

    ReplyDelete