Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Posting Two Days in Row

Lookout! I'm either getting this blogging stuff down or I'm way bored.

Slept in late today - isnt that the best?! Went to school to look at the banner my dance team girls will carry when they march in the Fort Bend parade. Banner is just a tad too big-(rolling of eyes) - it fits on the side of a building. Looks like my girls will get to create our own banner. Fun!
Been cleaning out my garage where everything for school and then some is stored with the intention of giving away all the things I don't use or haven't used in two years. Yea that's going well (more rolling of eyes). It's more like Christmas, "Oh boy I forgot I had this. I must keep it and use it."
One of the things I found and almost gave away was a felt pizza set. It came with a large round crust, red round sauce, mushrooms, sausage, green peppers, onions, and olives. Pizza needs pepperoni so I cut some out of red felt and also cut some white and yellow strips of felt for cheese. I cut the crust and sauce into quarters.
I then made a menu and laminated it. My plan is for the kids to fill out the menu by checking the box if they want cheese and how many of the items available they want on their pizza. Another child or two will be the cooks and have to create their order folloing the menu.
Lotsa math happening here - writing numbers, reading numbers, following directions and working with parts.
If you want a free copy of my menu go here. It's a direct link to download - not go to TpT. I dunno - it's sometimes so time consuming adding things to my TpT store - so much to fill out. Anyway it's still available and still free. Leave me a comment if you like it!

Well that's all there is folks cause So You Think You Can Dance is on.






No comments:

Post a Comment